Saturday 7 February 2015

Bila di Trail Kicauan..

Edisi Dwi Bahasa

".. landing time" sambil mendengar kicauan burung selepas mencangkul adalah kenikmatan. photo by jason koh

We heard Pcc gang visit Lefty Ridge for their weekly Mud N Dirt session, hopefully they know the real riding flow of this loop, and we still at Kicauan trail, making progress, meet the Pakis, and getting closer to Rockface. Oh Rockface, you are simply "dekat tapi jauh".

Ah Mio 2 kiri, 2 kanan at Pakis.

"meet uncle pakis". photo by jack the snake robert

upper side of Jonirotan. photo by #airsirapkosedap

"down down, you bring me down... and I heard you knockin' at my trail and I can't ride at nite..I am the resurrection and I am the life..I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like to ride..!" 

-by StoneRoses and thanks Joy Mango for intro.

-days without riding: 14